Enjoying togetherness while remaining independent - the Pino Tour combines the most different expectations in a single clever tandem construction!
While the rear partner enjoys free visibility to the front and is in charge of the control elements at the handle bar, the partner at the front can decide him or herself when to pedal - thanks to the freewheel mechanism. Discover the combination of team-spirit and freedom! Everything is possible!
Despite its exceptional safety features the Pino Tour is compact, nimble and fun to ride, with a wheel base of a mere 140 cm/55". Dependinig on the adjustment of rear seat and handle as well as the riders' temperament, you may gently cruise along or speed up.
||Seat height, front |
|63 cm |
|Bottom bracket height, front
ca. 46 lbs
|27 speed |
||Rated load |
|Magura Julie tandem disc brakes with steelflex
||25CrMo4 frame, 25CrMo4 fork
||bright red, jet black, other colors on request
||225 kg |
• Basic equipment is without lighting, fenders, twin stand, rear carrier
• All frame parts are powder-coated
• The frame size of the Pino is adjustable
• Persons of around 1.50 to 2.00 m / 5 ft to 6.5 ft can ride the Pino – with child bracket: from 1.00 to 1.50 m / 3.3 ft to 5 ft
• We reserve the right to make alterations